Well it’s great to have you here!
Can I suggest the very first thing you do (if you haven’t already), is to check out our “About” page! It gives you a terrific understanding of WHY this website actually exists in the first place!
It shouldn’t take you long to realise that I ask “Why?” a lot! 🙂 And it’s very useful if you can (learn to) do the same thing too!
So WHY Are We Here?
And HOW Do You Benefit From This?
Well, I think we’re here so I can help YOU to get the best possible start on your new online career!
With the benefit of my hindsight and 22+ years of online experience, I believe I can show you how to:
- identify your best “brilliant idea” (and some “backup” ones),
- put it online, and hopefully
- get it all working for you!!!
By the end of this course you should ALSO have:
- a thorough understanding of what is actually involved in setting up an online business,
- researched and prepared a comprehensive digital business plan,
- developed a variety of unique content,
- purchased an appropriate domain name,
- set up your own WordPress based website (yes, you DO need your own website),
- purchased the correct cPanel hosting for your needs,
- established a method of securing email addresses of prospects and buyers for future marketing,
- identified how you can best grow your business, and
- discovered useful ongoing education services to further improve your knowledge.
Sound good? I think it sounds marvellous!!! 🙂
So click on the LESSONS tab at the top of the screen, and let’s get started…
My “Official” Welcome
I better “cut the ribbon”, and “Officially Welcome You to YBI” – 7 mins
“People don’t buy what you do, they buy WHY you do it!”
And now… Let’s get stuck into the business of lessons!
• “What’s with all the WHYS? – The Importance of Why” – 7 mins
Your very first “lesson” explains The Importance of Why. It almost provides an answer to the “Meaning of Life” – and no, it’s NOT 42! LOL
• The Life and Times of “Mr Why” – 30 mins
I then go into a bit of detail with “The Life and Times of Mr Why – How Your Story Shapes Your Why”, and why you should analyse where you are, where you’ve been, and what you want to really achieve!
• Meanwhile… Back to You! – 5 mins
The main takeaways from this section.